Pittsburgh Estate Planning Law Firm will host the next Estate Planning Workshop
Are your hard-earned assets protected?
Without a plan, the answer is NO!
Attend this NO-COST ONLINE event!
The webinar will be held through Zoom. To join the webinar, please check your email to the Join the Webinar link on the date and time indicated above.
Elliot S. Katz, Attorney
5545 Forbes Avenue, Unit J
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
Meet Your Hosts
Nick C. Maggard and
Nick Maggard, noted Lawyer in the Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, and MSN Money, and Elliot Katz, Estate Planning Attorney with decades of experience helping families in Pittsburgh, PA with their wills and trusts, will co-host and will guide you through the potential pitfalls and windfalls of Estate Planning and Long-Term Care Planning.
At the webinar they will explain, in simple terms, how proper planning in todays pandemic can protect and benefit a family.
Seminar Key Topics:
- How to Keep Your Assets when the Nursing Home Problem Occurs
- Estate Planning Essentials for the Elderly
- Planning Mom and Dad’s Future
- How to Obtain Veterans Aid and Attendant Care Benefits of up to 2100 per month
- How to Preserve Your Assets While Getting the Care You Need
- Protecting Your Assets from the Market, Your Children’s Creditors and More
Maggard and Katz Law Seminars are a free service so you can learn about the ever-changing laws concerning estates. If you have a home, a bank account, property, investments, a vehicle, a pension, a child or even a pet – you have an estate! Remember, there will be no sales pressure. Just the information you need.